Adam’s Fishing Charter vessels are Mid-sized Cruiser Class designed for open water fishing and comfortably holding four people, and your guide.
- We operate Grady White’s and Skagit Orca’s, 24 to 27 foot deep “V” design cruisers.
- Transport Canada Inspected and Certified
- Boats are powered with high performance Yamaha 250 Four Stroke engines and a 454 CC engine.
- Trolling motors are quiet, exhaust free. Yamaha 9.9 Four Stroke engines.
- Cuddy cabins with flush toilets
- Boats are hard top and half covered
- Plenty of un-crowded deck space with forward and aft steering stations
- Boats equipped with Lowrance GPS Chart Plotter, Depth Sounders, Fish Finders, Radar, VHF Radios, Cellular Phones, and complete Safety Equipment.
- We fish the finest tackle, including Shimano, Islander, Penn, Fenwick, rods and reels, with Scotty electric downriggers
For large groups we may use other vessels approved by us, and Transport Canada – all are selected for comfort, safety and the special requirements of your charter.
If you have any questions about our fishing charter vessels please contact us.
Victoria BC Canada Information Links
Victoria Tourism Information l Victoria Inner Harbour Webcam l Current Weather & Forecast